To take care of the face, women should follow some advice given by specialists. It is not enough just to wash and clean at the end of the day. To see results, you should start in the morning, not washing your face with water and soap, but with products such as washing milk, which helps the skin without the need to be irritated or dry.
After applying the milk, it is good to rinse with fresh water, which tones the tissues. At the end it is good to apply the moisturizing cream.
1. Apply face cream at least 15 minutes after washing, because the layer of cream on a wet face disrupts natural thermoregulation.
2. When exfoliating your face, never touch the skin around your eyes. In that area, the skin is thinner and peeling affects further thinning.
3. Dry air or low temperature do not have a good effect on your skin. You should use serums that penetrate into the deepest layers. In this way, the face is simultaneously nourished and hydrated.
4. In the morning, whenever you wake up, fill your neck and face with ice. This will refresh the skin.
5. If you have problems with the area around the eyes, there is a solution for this too. Place two small metal spoons and leave for five minutes. After a few seconds you will look fresh
6. The most effective masks for facial care are those based on honey and olive oil. You can mix two compounds in equal amounts or use them separately. Keep in mind to apply each of them on the pre-cleansed face, and don’t keep it for more than 15 minutes. You will feel an immediate change.
7. Women over 25 years old need daily facial massage. Five minutes a day, carefully press your face with your fingertips. This will improve circulation and will be an excellent prevention in the creation of wrinkles.
8. Be careful in the selection of cosmetic products. Choose those that contain vitamin E. Vitamin E is a strong antioxidant, which is suitable for all skin types and is excellent in the fight against aging.
9. Removing eyebrow hair with tweezers causes a painful sting. For less pain, proceed as follows: Apply the cream to the area to be treated, let it work for a while, then wipe off the excess so that the tweezers don’t slip. The second option is the application of ice. After this process, you are ready for less painful eyebrow removal.
10. All face masks work more intensively if you do a steam treatment before putting them on. If you have a soft and sensitive face, it is enough to apply some hot compresses.