Let’s go straight to the point. Here is the list of 5 motivational books you must read:
1. “Think and Grow Rich” by Napoleon Hill:
A self-help book that teaches the reader how to think positively and achieve success in their personal and professional lives through the principles of personal development.
2. “The Power of Positive Thinking” by Norman Vincent Peale:
A book that explores the power of positive thinking and its ability to improve one’s life and relationships through techniques such as visualization and affirmations.
3. “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People” by Stephen Covey:
A guide to developing personal and professional effectiveness through the cultivation of seven key habits, including being proactive and setting goals.
4. “The Magic of Thinking Big” by David J. Schwartz:
A book that encourages readers to set big goals and think positively in order to achieve success in their personal and professional lives.
5. “Awaken the Giant Within” by Tony Robbins:
A self-help book that aims to empower readers to take control of their lives and achieve their goals through techniques such as neuro-linguistic programming, visualization and goal-setting.