1. Every morning, make a list of the 3 most important things you need to do during the day that will have the biggest impact on your day. This helps keep you from getting distracted and forces you to prioritize the things that matter during the day.
2. Learn one new thing every day – It could be a list of new habits, a new language or a new skill. Push yourself to grow every day. If you improve a little each day, think about what that improvement will look like in a year.
3. Drink a green smoothie every morning – It’s quick, easy and healthy for you. This is a good way to consume vegetables and fruits every day. Tip: freeze your fruits and vegetables to make them last longer. Plus, it gives your smoothie a better texture (especially if you add bananas!).
4. Practice Gratitude – Every morning (or night), tell yourself 3 things you’re grateful for that day. It will make you feel much happier. Another way to do this is to write down these things that make you grateful. Whenever you feel pessimistic and unmotivated just read what you wrote.
5. Build a feel-good environment – Spend time with friends and family who motivate and inspire you to live the best life possible. Do you have someone negative in your life? Don’t waste time with him. Remove negative people from your life! Surround yourself with people who bring out the best in you and help you shine.
6. Use the 10-year test – When you are in difficult situations, it will often look like a disaster. But don’t sit around lamenting the difficulties, pick your head up and do something with your life instead of beating yourself up. When you encounter difficult situations, instead of worrying, ask yourself, will this issue matter in 10 days? 10 months? 10 years? Chances are it won’t. Don’t sweat the small stuff, but focus on the big picture.
7. Exercise every morning – It’s so simple yet so effective at the same time. Your energy will be higher for the rest of the day and your health will improve.